We Need Your Help!
CASA is a volunteer-powered network of people trying to make a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children. We are always looking for people who want to help raise community awareness in Philadelphia and promote the volunteer advocacy CASA offers to children while in the foster care system. Additionally, CASA needs help raising money to support the cost of volunteer advocacy and welcomes those with fundraising experiences to join our efforts. With your help, we can grow our CASA program to serve more children in need of a CASA volunteer!
CASA of Philadelphia needs people who can:
- Host information events about CASA
- Help plan and staff fundraising events
- Like and follow us on social media
- Support CASA volunteer appreciation and retention efforts
- Serve as adminstrative support for the CASA office
If you are interested in learning more about getting involved with CASA or have an idea to help raise money, please contact us at info@casaphiladelphia or 267-519-5326.